You have a natural talent for problem solving using a “Keep It Simple” approach. You can communicate well and get along with others. You have a strong desire to automate anything that can be tested. You are looking to join a fun team who really enjoy what they do. You thrive on supporting your team by providing seamless and highly available services.
Our fully funded start-up is pioneering data security and encryption management. Would you like to help design the future best practice for managed crypto-periods? Our product is a one-of-a-kind tool that creates new standards for breach prevention and cryptography-based defense strategies. The reality of a Post Quantum Crypto world grows closer every day. We are arming security professionals with our technology to automate a fully managed “Moving Target” defense. We are team oriented. We understand that growth comes from good communication and our reliance on each other to create best in class technology.
We are looking for a new DevOps engineer to join our team and build scalable, high-impact features for customers and internal teams. This position requires experience with Kubernetes and a cloud-native infrastructure. You will work closely with the development team to expand and ensure availability of a fully managed and monitored CI/CD pipeline. You will need to support log collection and distribution using cutting edge technologies. This role will include the opportunity to participate in the development of our core application as well.
We are looking for someone with a growth mindset and who can communicate well, work on a team, understand business needs, and scope requirements. Experience with Python and Shell Scripting is a must.
- Build, Maintain, and Secure services deployed in Kubernetes
- Use Terraform to build and maintain a multi-cloud infrastructure
- Support tools like Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, and Hashicorp tools
- Building and maintaining full service mesh architecture
- Assist in building and maintaining managed data flows using Elasticsearch Fluentd, Kibana and Nifi
- Work on a rotating on-call shift to cover maintenance and emergency operations
- Keep up to date on the latest trends and technologies
- 3-5+ years professional experience with Python or Go
- 3+ years working as a Developer or Systems Administrator
- 3-5+ years working in AWS, GCP, or Azure
- 3+ years supporting CI/CD technologies
- Efficient using Git and a VCS like GitHub or BitBucket
- Ability to work alongside a development team to determine effective and time-efficient solutions
- Excellent communication and documentation
- Good understanding of networking and subnetting
- Colorado Lifestyle – All the outdoors has to offer is just minutes away from the city
- Joining a start-up that is building a revolutionary new tool with features no one currently offers
- Competitive compensation and equity awards
- 100% coverage for medical benefits
- Paid holidays, Flexible PTO policy