You are a productive and motivated engineer looking to build cutting edge solutions. You are ready for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with highly skilled engineers like yourself. Your ability to learn, adapt, and grow as a player-coach is ready for prime time.
Our fully funded start-up is pioneering data security and encryption management. Would you like to help design the future best practice for managed crypto-periods? Our product is a one-of-a-kind tool that creates new standards for breach prevention and cryptography-based defense strategies. The reality of a Post Quantum Crypto world grows closer every day. We are arming security professionals with our technology to automate a fully managed “Moving Target” defense. We are team oriented. We understand that growth comes from good communication and our reliance on each other to create best in class technology.
We are looking for a senior GoLang developer to build out a command driven UI and a SaaS based agent / server application. This includes working on cloud-based web and mobile applications, on-prem customer agents, backend inventory, command queue management, and telemetry data flows. You are tasked with coordinating with other team members to produce open APIs that facilitate real-time software architecture.
Be a part of our culture and help build the latest capabilities for encryption management.
- Collaborate with other team members and develop highly efficient services
- Support and develop RESTful and Websocket-based APIs
- Be comfortable developing in a Linux environment
- Deploy workloads on a containerized platform
- Learn quickly, work independently, communicate well, and produce documentation.
- Analyze, prototype, implement and support new features
- Support testing procedures and documentation
- Working closely with DevOps teams to refine CI/CD pipelines
- Iterate with visual designers to refine the user experience
- Experience with Golang and Shell Scripting will be a plus.
- 3-7+ years commercial experience working with microservice architecture, REST, gRPC, API’s
- 1-2+ years working with unit and regression testing
- 1-2+ years working with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Working with Agent Architecture
- Colorado Lifestyle – All the outdoors has to offer is just minutes away from the city
- Joining a start-up that is building a revolutionary new tool with features no one currently offers
- Competitive compensation and equity awards
- 100% coverage for medical benefits
- Paid holidays, Flexible PTO policy
- Online training and certification programs with Pluralsight