You have a passion for your work. You see the big picture and can articulate this vision verbally, and through written communication. You have a desire to work with new cybersecurity products that take a new approach and use the latest technology.
Our fully funded start-up is pioneering data security and encryption management. Would you like to help design the future best practice for managed crypto-periods? Our product is a one-of-a-kind tool that creates new standards for breach prevention and cryptography-based defense strategies. The reality of a Post Quantum Crypto world grows closer every day. We are arming security professionals with our technology to automate a fully managed “Moving Target” defense. We are team oriented. We understand that growth comes from good communication and our reliance on each other to create best in class technology.
We are currently seeking a passionate and highly energetic product owner to join our growing team. The primary responsibility of the product owner will be to match and prioritize the features and functionality of the product to obtain maximum speed and value to end users. This person will serve as the voice of the user and develop, design, and launch solutions that drive growth and engagement in our products. The ideal candidate will work with the team in scheduling and leading meetings to identify product issues, determine roadmaps for products and manage daily goals and schedules to achieve high performance and meet project deadlines.
- Learn the technical details concerning how Ntrinsec’s platform works and what problems it solves for our customers. To do this, you will develop expertise in the Key Security Automation platform and systems that interact with the platform.
- Expertise in cybersecurity, event correlation, SIEMs, ticketing systems, risk management, and other managed security services.
- Lead scrum teams as the product owner; participate in scrum processes, provide clarity on use cases and work with CTO and executive team to remove development impediments.
- Research and analyze markets, conductive user interviews, user-base, and competitive landscape as inputs into the product strategy.
- Based on inputs collected from all stakeholders – sales, customers, customer success, and development team, build a product roadmap for company approval and work with development team to establish timelines to accomplish goals in the roadmap.
- 8-10+ years building web and mobile apps
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of product management, product owner, engineering management or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to convey complex technical concepts to audiences with varying technical backgrounds.
- Experience on product efforts delivering product via a SaaS model.
- Previous domain expertise in Security Orchestration Automation Response (SOAR) and Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) markets to guide the strategy and direction of Ntrinsec’s platform.
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences.
- A demonstrated track record of success